Bay Area Barns and Trails (BABT) assists landowners and land managers with preservation and maintenance of publicly accessible barns, stables, pastures, staging areas, horse camps, and trails throughout Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma Counties.
- Concord Mt. Diablo Trail Ride Association: Funding for new sand in their arena, used by many horse clubs, near Clayton CA.
- Diablo Heritage Equestrian Association : Reconstruction of bleachers at the CMDTRA arena on Mt. Diablo.
- Halleck Creek Ranch: Funds to assist implementation of a manure and storm water management plan to protect local streams near their stables, which offer therapeutic riding programs in Nicasio.
- Ocean Riders of Marin: Matching funds for their ongoing progress towards construction of a new covered arena, which will enable more year-round programing at their stable on GGNRA land near Muir Beach.
- Sonoma County Regional Parks Foundation: Matching funds for the construction of 8 miles of new multi-use trails at Taylor Mountain, near Santa Rosa.
- San Mateo County Parks Foundation: To assist with the re-route of the storm-damaged Alambique Trail in Wunderlich Park in Woodside.
- Tri-Cities Horsemens Association: Matching funds for perimeter fence panels and an announcers booth supporting their efforts to save the public arena at the Radke-Martinez Shoreline Regional Park.
- Tri-Valley Trail Conservancy: Matching funds for the construction of a multi-use trail bridge connecting Livermores Sycamore Grove Park with EBRPDs Del Valle Regional Open Space. Read more